Saturday 21 February 2015

'Moment in Time'

In Room 8 we have been writing about 'A moment in time'.  We picked a moment from the Year 6 camp or life (Year 5's that did not attend camp) and took ourselves back there by thinking about what the moment smelt like, sounded like and looked like.  We tried to keep the reader in suspense about what the 'Moment in time' was until the end.  Here is some of our stories...


Something in the water
I scent stinky socks under the tree while I smell stinky feet in the water. The fresh air is going through my nose with the smell of the crazy water.
I spot the water hitting up against my feet and stones trying to get up between my tiny toes. Then I see shining rocks that look like one million pieces of gold hitting my pan. I find people helping each other to find something.
I over hear people saying “I think I have found something?” 
They went to the lady and some people never found anything but some people found ALOT in their gold pan.  
By Georgia

My name is Phoenix and this is the story of my most SCARIEST memory of my life, so far!
The silence frightened me, as this suspicious looking man was staring at me eye to eye.
WARNING:  This guy did  not look friendly.
I felt sick as the man slowly walked towards me...
Suddenly he spat out on the ground.  Then I grabbed my bike and shouted "See you on the other side!"  I biked off to the other exit but when I got there I was a shadow.  It looked like it came from a car that I thought I saw before.
I heard footsteps, it was that suspicious man again.  "I guess he did see me on the other side."
I then biked home safely.
OK, I felt safe when I told my parents that this man was following me... BUT HE IS STILL FREE ROAMING AND CAUSING TROUBLE!!!
By Phoenix


No comments:

Post a Comment